Monday, March 14, 2016

Study Task 5- Form, Flow, Force

Ah, Push it!








This was the third task we was given for Form, flow, force, we had to draw each other either pushing and pulling an object or wall/surface, each of these poses had to be between 5 to 10 minutes which could become quick difficult after a while. The first image was Tess pulling a chair,  the second was Brogan pushing a brush against the floor, I decided to use oil pastels for this image. in the future I may try and improve using them or not use them again as I really don't like how they look and don't know how to use them properly. The third image is Amy pushing against the counter top, again I personally think I could improve on this image as you cant really tell was shes pushing on, as the poses became difficult and could hold them for the full time, and finally the last image is of Tess again pulling her shoe off, out of the four I think this is my favorite one as I really like how using a lot of different colours looks, and I quite like the drawing without a face too it make it look more abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment