Monday, March 14, 2016

Study Task 5- Form, Flow, Force





Fred Hatt

Fred hatt talks about how people who do life drawing have a special way at looking at their models, they dont see them as a figure but basically see them as lines, curves, shades and colours. but he also says that you can tell who the more experienced people are by the amount of times they look up to see the model. I think after reading this it gives you an idea of what you should really be looking at when life drawing and how frequently you should look at the model. 


The use of crayons when life drawing gives the person such an abstract look. I think I am wanting to apply this technique when I am life drawing, especially with the use of multiply colours, this gives the drawing an amazing amount of depth 


More of Fred Hatt's life drawings that really stand out to me and i would like to apply to my own drawings are his quick process drawings of movement. I really like how it is hard to see what is actually going on and knowing that we have a similar task in this brief, I am wanting to create something similar when it comes up to me drawing quick poses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment