Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Study Task 4- Environmental Storytelling







These are my last drawings for my environmental background drawings, for these backgrounds I have chosen to draw the museum as I thought with all the different rooms and different cabinets, I could draw some really interesting backgrounds. For one of the rooms I explored I have drawn three times all from different perspectives to demonstrate a part of the room in which i found the most interesting. Whilst at the museum I went into this big empty room in the shape of a circle, like the Corn exchange I thought this would be a good background to draw. For my final background drawing of the museum I have drawn a set of stairs that show a curved wall, and the stairs in which I couldn't really see, only from below. Because the stairs where so high this meant I was able to draw the shadows from below, this was interesting to me as you wouldn't normally see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment