Saturday, January 9, 2016

Studio Brief 1- Process and Production


This is a screen shot of my second scene in my animation, where a hand will move in and light the candle. when animating this scene i was given feedback that I would need text on the candle to tell the story more in case anyone wasn't sure on what was going on. The problems I have come across when animating this scene was I had placed the candle too far towards the edge of the animation so they are not in the correct guidelines. I plan to fix this scene correctly at a later date. Another problem I have come across when animating this scene is that, the font on the candle doesn't look right and it may also be a problem for people who have reading difficulties such as dyslexia. I plan to take in all the feedback I was given towards this scene in animation and resolve them by moving the candle and changing the font, to a font that is more appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment