Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Studio Brief 1- Process and Production


This is my final animation on the brief The other side. I am really happy with the way it has turned out especially with the scenes were the hand is placing the skull down on top of the candle, as that scene probably took me the longest to animate and the scene were the paint is dripping of the skull on to the steps as I made the mistake of  trying to animate the paint drops with colour gradient.
When adding sound to my animation, I had used adobe premiere, so then i could edit my sound effects, which I had done on the background noise to lower the sound so it wasn't too loud and I had edited it by making the sound fade out towards the ending of my animation. I chose not to include the sound clip of Disney's Princess and the frog song, iv'e got friends on the other side, because I felt asif it wouldn't of really fitted in well with my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment