Wednesday, April 26, 2017

chicken loopdeloop



These are some drawings that I had done for the chicken animation competition for Loopdeloop, I wanted to create something really simple, so I tried to keep the design of the chickens not too detailed.

For my animation idea I had decided to go with the chicken running but behind the chicken the background would be moving. I had started off by trying to research how chickens actually run but I found it difficult to search for chicken run cycles online because it just continued to bring up chicken run the film. This image was the only thing that I could find that demonstrates the leg movements for a chicken to run. 
I had then decided that I would make the chicken headless.  drawn up my chicken design on photoshop, as I was going to do a digital animation. 
Unfortunately I was unable to finish this months animation competition, as I had missed the deadline for submission,  


No comments:

Post a Comment