Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Character design challenge



For this months character design challenge the theme was Game of thrones, which I was really happy about because I love game of thrones. I started off by making a mood board of my favorite  characters from the Tv series, and I had thought that not many people might go for Ramsay Bolton, so I had decided to choose him for my character for this competition. I had then made a separate board for reference pictures of Ramsay Bolton 


I had then sketched out my drawing of Ramsay Bolton, and outlined it with fine liner, this was because It would be easier for me to edit and add colour too when I come to adding it to photoshop. Although I did have trouble trying to select certain parts of the image on photoshop when I needed to delete the background. 


This is my finished character design, I am happy with how it looks, I just think that I could have made it look better when adding colour to it digitally, as I think the image looks a bit too flat and there isn't much depth the the design. But over all I am happy with how it looks 


To submit to the character design challenge competition, you had to submit by posting your character design on their facebook page and then they approve your character design before posting 





No comments:

Post a Comment