Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Week 9- Animated Documentary


Dan had suggested that we should try and create the backgrounds as cut out because he felt as if they would fit the aesthetic of our animation more. Dan had then quickly created this background to test the key frames of the characters on top, we had all agreed that we all liked the backgrounds in this style and that we should stick to the cut out backgrounds 




I had then started designing the background for the first scene of our animation, me and Dan had both decided that having the backgrounds as cut out would bring more depth to the animation as we could layer the different paper. For this background I had kept to the animatic scene as this is the layout that we wanted for the animation. I had changed which coloured card would be used for the walls and the chair because I felt as if they didn't really fit and look right, I had also added a darker bown colour to the background because the background needed more depth and with out it, it would have looked too flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment