Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Week 10/11/12- Animated Documentary

For these three weeks I didn't have much to do for the animation as the production of our animation had started and Guy and Dan were both working on the key frames and the inbetweens of the characters. because I was working on the pre-production and will be working on post-production, I was not actually animating anything.

After both Dan and guy had finished one the line tests of the characters, I had then took some of the frames to clean up, and save as a PNG file so they were ready to be uploaded on to the animation, I had started off on the grandmother character first. This line test was done by both Dan and Guy. Guy has written me some instructions on the shortcuts for photoshop so that I could complete the clean up of the scenes quicker, I was really thankful for this as it had saved so much time and I was able to complete the majority of the frames for this scene in a short period of time.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment