Monday, February 22, 2016

Study Task 2- Captain Character

Coraline 






Emotions



Black and white/ colour 



key poses 



After researching into character design , I came across the character development of the stop motion film Coraline, these three images show different processes, I have chosen these three as I am doing the same character development processes as these. I especially like the key poses design as it really gives you a great idea of  perspective between the two characters and how they interact with day to day surroundings. For the emotions development I like how not only have they done the character facing forward but also showing emotions from the side of the characters face. The emotion development also translates well in the film as you can see the emotions on that the character, you can see how they have used that development sheet as a reference when creating the faces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment