Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Studio Brief- Telling Tales/ Week Two



I decided to change my Idea from Predator and Prey to Adrift, and have decided to base my new Idea on Polar bears. This is a mood board that I had created which shows images that I had found on pinterest, that I think will be useful towards my research for my animation idea. 




Here are some of my concept drawings for my animation based on Adrift. These drawings basically show some of the main key poses i will be including in my animation, I have also drawn some really basic facial expressions, I have only drawn three expressions because the expressions on the polar bears will only be shown towards the end of the animation. 





This is a basic walk cycle I have done to gather an understanding of how a polar bear walks and the different movements throughout the polar bears body. This will help me in many different scenes within my animation as I have a few scenes which demonstrates the bears walking 

No comments:

Post a Comment