Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Studio Brief- Telling Tales/ Week One


For the Telling Tales brief I started my research on predator and prey, and came across the idea of basing my animation around bio-luminescent animals, but mainly the Comb Jellyfish and having the Jellyfish lure a scuba diver down into the depths of the ocean using their colours and then stinging him.


This is my mood board for the Telling Tales brief, I started to collect images from Pintrest, which helped me develop my idea further, as I was going to leave the background black and without showing what is happening at first have the flashing lights appear and then have the scene pan upwards towards the diver where then he would find the jellyfish. 


These are some of the drawings I had done whilst trying to come up with a narrative for my predator and prey animation Idea, But I was still stuck on ideas for my animation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment