Thursday, November 17, 2016

Studio Brief- Telling Tales/ Week Three





These are some of my environmental backgrounds that I had started off with for my animation. I wasn't really happy with how the backgrounds had turned out because you can see where the paper has bent because I was using water colours, and over all I think the backgrounds are too dark and too blue for my animation as I wanted something a lot more subtle.   




This is my storyboard for my animation. which shows various different scenes in which I will animate the polar bears in. I think I could have developed my storyboard a bit more as that would help me more planning my animatic and helped me more with my actual animation. 







These are my new backgrounds for my animation as I didn't really like the original backgrounds that I had painted for my animation, I think that these will work better within my animation as they are a lot less vibrant and more subtle, These backgrounds will also work better with my characters of the polar bears too. I feel as if these backgrounds have a lot more depth to them and look more realistic. 




No comments:

Post a Comment