Sunday, November 27, 2016

Studio Brief- Telling Tales/ Week Six

In this video it demonstrates the first couple of scenes together, although these are just backgrounds it helps give me an idea of how my animation will actually look. If I was going to change anything about this animation already it would be to slow down the first scene as I think it pans to quickly and doesn't give you enough time to understand what you are watching.

After realising that the first scene moved too fast I had went back and adjusted the keyframe set for that scene. The scene now pans a lot more slowly across and zooms in to the hole more slowly too

In this video, all of the backgrounds are placed together, ready for me to start animating onto of them,  so far I am really happy with how it looks and the timing of everything

No comments:

Post a Comment