Friday, November 6, 2015

Studio Brief 4- Apply Line Testing


This line test of my animation i had done was to see the effect of my animation being filmed on one's to give me an idea of what scenes or frames needed to be changed to two's. By doing this line test i was also able to see my dot work frames in my first scene of the swarm of birds flying.This line test showed me that before I go straight ahead and complete my animation, i can view what and where i needs to adjust my animation, it gives you a rough idea of what its going to look like before completing it. My first scene i didn't need to adjust on, but i tried playing this scene on both one's and two's but because the birds are suppose to be seen flying relatively quick, animating on one's was better. Other than my first scene the rest of my scenes are being animated on two's. 

                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment