Sunday, November 8, 2015

Studio Brief 3- Explore flipbook


This was my first try at doing a flipbook, we first tried to make a ball bounce using the squash and stretch technique, I think in the future once I've learnt how to draw a walk cycle of a person i would like to complete a flipbook of a person walking but really exaggerate the squash and stretch. I think i could of made this flipbook of the ball move more faster to really show the effect of the squash and stretch of the bouncing ball.


For my second flipbook i had done the flight cycle of a bird. This flipbook really helped me in the process of drawing my animation for the brief Apply as it would give me an example of what the bird should look like when flying, and what stage of flight should come next. Personally I think this flipbook of the bird flying works really well as it looks really smooth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment