Friday, November 27, 2015

Studio Brief 1- Process and production





Initial Ideas/ Style guide 

The first two images our of my style guide for my animation, I had created a style guide to help me have a continuous style throughout my animation. Researching images online on Pintrest helped me with how I wanted my style to look.  I started off deciding what colours will be associated with the light and dark side, I wanted the light side (life) to stand out so i had to decide what bright colours to use and the same with the dark side (the after life). I then started coming up with ideas how to change from life to the after life within my animation, I came up with the idea to have all the colours of the sugar skulls dripping off and changing to the after life colours and rise back up to the original position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment