Monday, January 9, 2017

Studio Brief- Telling Tales/ Week Ten




This video demonstrates the scene where the mother polar bear is roaring because the baby polar bear is floating out to sea. I found it difficult to animate this scene as there was not a lot of reference pictures or videos that I could find that I could use to help me animate it, the only image that I could find to help me was an image sequence from brother bear when one of the bears is roaring, this brought problems too because they're both completely different bears that have two different appearances.



This video is of my animation so far, which ends on the sence where the bear roars. I have also gone back and fixed the scene where the baby polar bear starts to walk out to sea as one of the key frames wasnt in the right place, and at the start of the seen the iceburg that the baby bear is on, wasnt there.







In these two videos of my animation, it shows you the scenes where the mother polar bear dips her paw into the water to test if it is cold and then the scene where it shows you the mothers shocked face. Personally I think that the scene the mother bear dips her paw into the water could have been drawn better as I dont think that the paws look right 


This is my finished animation with sound, I had some problems with adding the audio as some of the audio files were so long and it just meant adding the audio to my animation took longer, but overall I am really pleased with my animation as a whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment