Monday, January 9, 2017

Studio Brief- Telling Tales/ Week Nine




This is my animation so far, which ends in the scene where the stomach growls, I needed this scene to help tell the story with the polar bears as they were hungry, which is why they started walking to the sea. Im quite happy with how my whole animation is looking and how it plays, but there is a few things I would like to change still like the eyes blinking they need to be slowed down 



In this scene of both the polar bears walking, I started off with the mother polar bear walking and then added the baby polar walking afterwards, the only problem I have with this scene is, that I wanted it so the baby polar bear was walking in the front but because of the size of there mother bear, she overtakes the baby bear. I tried placing the baby polar bear further ahead at the start but the mother bear still overtakes. 



This is the walking scene with both polar bears and then the next scene where the baby polar bear starts to float away. After watching this rendered video of my animation I had noticed that the ice burg doesn't appear for a split second at the start of this scene which I am planning on fixing, I also think that this scene should be slightly longer, so then it gives you a clearer idea of whats actually happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment