Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Extended- Study Task 1


I created the background for the agent scenes as these are the scenes I will be working on, we were also wanting it to pan across the screen so I have made sure it was long enough . The agent scenes will also be in a different style to the rest of the animation as they will be rotoscoped and quite loosely drawn.


Tess had rotoscoped the characters in the first scene for me to then go and place them in the background and finished off animating the scene 





I had placed Tess' rotoscoped agent characters into the scene and also animated more agents, I chose to colour the other agents in a darker blue as it will be a good contrast to the main agent character that will be in the animation.


I started animating the agents computer screens on after effects to make them look like they are working. the video above only shows the first agent and his computers and the animation test below shows all the agents with animated computers  




The main agent characters middle screen isn't complete yet as Tess will be adding the YouTube interface to the computer as that is what she has been working on

No comments:

Post a Comment