Saturday, May 5, 2018

Extended- Study task 1




I had taken these reference pictures for us to work from for out concept art and backgrounds

we had all put together our own mood boards to help us decide what sort of style we were wanting the animation to be in, this helped us quite a lot as we all wanted similar things such as a simple illustrative look
Tess' Concept art



I had used Tess' concept art and edited it to make it look like pixel art, this is because we have quite a few scenes which include technology and wanted the screens on phones or computers to be pixelated 


This was some concept art that I had done sticking with the painted backgrounds but using more block colours in the sky, I really like the outcome of the pixelated concept art  




I had worked on more concept art for backgrounds and for the art book cover 

No comments:

Post a Comment