Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 7- Animated Documentary


This week I had made a start on drawing up the room designs for the backgrounds for out animation. I had started off by drawing up a simple line drawing of the room and then added colour, the first design I tried to use warm tone colours for the room but after talking to both dan and Guy we all agreed that it probably wont work with the style of the animation that we are wanting. 


I had then changed the windows in the room because the first design didn't really look right, I had also tried to use water colours for the next two designs as we wanted the colours quite subtle. 


For this design I had worked from the scene in the animatic as the perspective in the other designs wasn't quite right. Working from the animatic made it easier for me as all I had to do was try and test the colour on this design. 






No comments:

Post a Comment