Monday, October 26, 2015

Studio Brief 3- Explore Pixilation Video


This is my pixilation Video based upon predator and prey, I had used a small dinosaur toy to create the silhouette of the predator and Brogan as the prey. I came across various problems whilst shooting this pixilation, such as lighting, while shooting the silhouette of the dinosaur moving through the halls towards Brogans room, the lighting was too bright and was not about to see the shadow very well. I also had to include film footage into my video as i was not able to capture Brogan walking properly from one side of the room to another. I think i could have improved my pixilation if i had duplicated frames so that the video didn't move so fast and you would be able to see the video more clear, another thing i could improve on for the future is to plan out what size images i will need and what size video so that it is all one continuous size throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment